Code of conduct
1. Swearing is prohibited.
2. You must speak in English.
3. Issues are dealt with outside class.
4.The teacher makes final decisions regarding class admittance, exams, and marks.
1. Come in quietly or follow the instructions posted on the door.
2. Quietly catch up: discuss with the teacher after class.
3. Students who are often late will be dismissed from the course.
1. Do not text during class.
2. Don't answer it if it accidently rings.
3. Do not leave the class to answer your phone.
4. Students who insist on using their phone in class will be dismissed from the course.
1. Email the teacher of your absence.
2. Visit the website to catch up on the day's work.
4. Students who do not complete class work due to absences will automatically be on probation and then will be dismissed from the class.
1. Class assignments and quizzes will grant you permission to write exams.
2. Only medical notes will be accepted for absences during exams.
7. An exam mark of 60% or more is required to succeed the course.